Forensic Risk Analysis for Investors
We investigate the impact future tech will have on your investment holdings
We specialise in high level risk-analysis. Pinpointing future developments at the cutting edge in cloud computing, bio-genetics, intelligent chip development and new and emerging technologies. If you would like to work with us we’d be interested in hearing from you
1. We Help You Identify Toxic Investments in Your Portfolio
• INDUSTRIAL RESET: 40% of semiconductor companies have been wiped out in last couple of years and we believe this just the start. We expect seismic shifts for several other legacy industries that have substituted debt for innovation over the last three decades. Find out whether you are currently holding any positions on our watch list.
• TOXIC PROFILE: Do you own companies that fit this profile: heavy on debt, bureaucratic, vulnerable to platform adjacency? We give you full ongoing risk assessment.
2. Pinpoint Which Companies Are Best Positioned to Thrive
• WATCHLIST OF 15 SMALL AND MID-CAPS: Find out which companies are best positioned to help Tech Titans build this new system of sensors, oscillators, storage and to help them make sense of these escalating flows of digital information.
• TECH SHOCK: The system is still in its early stages and keeps mutating. It has needs, tendencies. It breaks down. We have a watchlist of 16 companies solving chronic problems such as memory shortage, foundry capacity, vulnerable networks, dark code, disaster highways.
3. Alert You to Imminent Risks to Your Portfolio (Over the Next 12 – 24 Months)
• CREDIT MELTDOWNS: A quarter of outstanding global corporate debt (as much as $3.4 trillion) is linked to utility and auto-industry bonds that rely on fossil fuel activities. We look at scenerios which could present an imminent risk to your portfolio.
• SYSTEMIC EVENTS: We are deeply concerned about the prospect of a Lehman-scale cyber event, where an attack on a critical part of the digital infrastructure leads to widespread blackouts and internet outages in the US, with devastating economic consequences. We’ll show you which industries are exposed to this (it’s more than you think)
We prepare you for this new economy: the companies that will thrive, the companies that will disappear, shocks, the new risks, the new investment methods, the new industries that will spring up from nowhere
We consult big macro managers, private equity and anyone looking to chase new industries and investments. And we usually recommend that new clients take three immediate measures.
We believe the next decade will be dominated by a struggle for control between two competing and deeply flawed ideologies.
This transformation is a troubling one for professional investors. A new set of anxieties will breed structural uncertainty in boardrooms and fund houses across the world.
Already industries are being shaken out. Companies are disappearing overnight. We see blue chip companies preparing for the worst: oil states moving money into property, engineering giants such as GE investing billions to reinvent themselves.
China's Vast Database of Personal Information The Project to Reinvent Medicine, Transport, Finance, Banking....and Everything Else It's the single most intriguing and future-filled AI company on my radar. Not least because it is at the epicentre of China's determined...read more
Japan Will Reinvent Itself As An Industrial Superpower Why Everything Depends on AI from the Cloud Masayoshi Son, Softbank's irrepressible and visionary founder -- on his way to building a $1 trillion war chest to invest in future tech -- recently suggested that...read more
It Promises to Disrupt and Transform A lot More Than Banking...Almost Every Industry is Building a Version of its Own! A fascinating development this week at DeepMind, the deep learning subsidiary of Google. It is creating a blockchain-like system to reveal exactly...read more
Book Your Free, Informal Consultation
We’ll discuss how we can help you to:
- Identify any toxic investments that currently exist in your portfolio
- Pinpoint those companies best positioned to thrive in the current climate
- Flag up imminent potential risks in the short to mid-term (12 – 24 months)