Forensic Risk Analysis for Investors
We investigate the impact future tech will have on your investment holdings
We specialise in high level risk-analysis, pinpointing developments at the cutting edge in cloud computing, bio-genetics, intelligent chip development and new and emerging technologies. If you would like to work with us we’d be interested in hearing from you.
1. We Help You Identify Toxic Investments in Your Portfolio
• INDUSTRIAL RESET: 40% of semiconductor companies have been wiped out in last couple of years and we expect seismic shifts for several other legacy industries that have substituted debt for innovation over the last three decades.
• TOXIC PROFILE: Do you own companies that fit this profile: heavy on debt, bureaucratic, vulnerable to platform adjacency? We give you full ongoing risk assessment.
2. Pinpoint the Companies Best Positioned to Thrive
• WATCHLIST OF 15 SMALL AND MID-CAPS: Find out which companies are best positioned to help Tech Titans build this new system of sensors, oscillators, storage and to help them make sense of these escalating flows of digital information.
• TECH SHOCK: The system is still in its early stages and keeps mutating. It has needs, tendencies. It breaks down. We have a watchlist of 16 companies solving chronic problems such as memory shortage, foundry capacity, vulnerable networks, dark code, disaster highways.
3. Alert You to Imminent Risks to Your Portfolio (Over the Next 12 – 24 Months)
• CREDIT MELTDOWNS: For example: a quarter of outstanding global corporate debt (as much as $3.4 trillion) is linked to utility and auto-industry bonds that rely on fossil fuel activities. We look at scenarios which could present an imminent risk to your portfolio.
• SYSTEMIC EVENTS: We are deeply concerned about the prospect of a Lehman-scale cyber event, where an attack on a critical part of the digital infrastructure leads to widespread blackouts and internet outages in the US, with devastating economic consequences. We’ll show you which industries are exposed to this (it’s more than you think)
We prepare you for this new economy: the companies that will thrive, the companies that will disappear, shocks, the new risks, the new investment methods, the new industries that will spring up from nowhere
We believe the next decade will be dominated by a struggle for control between two competing and deeply flawed ideologies.
This transformation is a troubling one for professional investors. A new set of anxieties will breed structural uncertainty in boardrooms and fund houses across the world.
Already industries are being shaken out. Companies are disappearing overnight. We see blue-chip companies preparing for the worst: oil states moving money into property, engineering giants such as GE investing billions to reinvent themselves.
In 1986, Toshiba manufactured the first laptop computer in a bid to satisfy Japanese consumers’ needs for space and convenience. It was largely the work of an engineer, Tetsuya Mizoguchi, working on his own steam at the company’s Ome factory, 25 miles outside Tokyo....read more
Faster, Faster Tech is Running Wild Three Ways to Build a New Architecture Last summer, a group of Google researchers sent Intel a message warning them of an industry-shaking flaw in their chips. This flaw, which allowed access to 'partitioned' kernel memory, allowed...read more
The biggest stories of 2018 Five companies that will surface on your radar this year We need to brace ourselves for even more extreme, non-linear events in 2018 than we saw in 2017, which left markets melting up, with further shrinking in price discovery, and a...read more
Book Your Free, Informal Consultation
We’ll discuss how we can help you to:
- Identify any toxic investments that currently exist in your portfolio
- Pinpoint those companies best positioned to thrive in the current climate
- Flag up imminent potential risks in the short to mid-term (12 – 24 months)